Constructed in 1991, New Hall was designed to provide standard university housing and is located on 15th Street between Providence Avenue and Walnut Street. The co-ed building accommodates about 60 students in double-rooms on three floors. The building features community bathrooms, lounges and laundry facilities.
- Approximate room dimensions are 11'7" x 17'6"
- Windows measure 5'8" x 3'6"
- Wall-mounted lighting fixtures
- Furniture: two beds, two desks, two chairs, one dresser, and two armoires
- Connectivity: Campuswide WiFi, two Ethernet ports, and one cable television output