Constructed in 1991, New Hall was designed to provide standard university housing with slightly larger rooms. Located on 15th Street between Providence Avenue and Walnut Street, the co-ed building accommodates about 60 students in double-rooms on three single-sex floors.
Each floor of New Hall features a lounge, a coin-operated laundry facility, and a community bathroom.
- Approximate room dimensions are 11'7" x 17'6"
- Windows measure 5'8" x 3'6"
- Wall-mounted lighting fixtures
- Carpeted rooms
- Furniture: two beds, two desks, two chairs, two dressers, and two armoires
- Connectivity: Campuswide WiFi, two Ethernet ports, two telephone jacks, and one cable television output