Student Residence Policy
All Freshman, Sophomore, and Juniors Live on Campus Unless They Qualify for Commuter Status
Living on campus provides students with unmatched access to resources and activities leading to better grades, higher graduation rates, and more time with friends! See the FAQs page for more information about the housing policy.
Constructed in 1991, New Hall was designed to provide traditional university housing and is located on 15th Street between Providence Avenue and Walnut Street.
The co-ed building accommodates approximately 60 students in double rooms on three floors. The building features community bathrooms, lounges, and laundry facilities.
- Approximate room dimensions are 11'7" x 17'6"
- Windows measure 5'8" x 3'6"
- Wall-mounted lighting fixtures, no carpet
- Air-conditioned building
- Furniture: two XL beds, two desks, two chairs, one dresser, and two armoires
- Connectivity: Campus-wide WiFi, two Ethernet ports, and one cable television output