The Project Lead pre-orientation program provides an opportunity to expand the leadership development of our students. This program serves as a foundation for participating in ongoing leadership activities on campus and during the school year.
- Begins: Friday, August 21, 2015
- Ends: Tuesday, August 25, 2015
- Cost: $150
- Capacity: 30 students
This program begins at 3 p.m. on Friday, August 21, 2015. Resident students move into their residence hall rooms earlier in the day.
Features and Goals
- Learn how to be an emerging student leader on campus
- Learn about Widener's perspective on civic engagement and social responsibility
- Meet Widener University leaders
- Gain unique metropolitan experiences
- Establish a network of friends prior to the start of the academic year
- Gain skills and confidence to succeed as a student
In Project Lead, you connect with area civic leaders and like-minded students, participate in leadership and team-building exercises, engage in service experiences, and jump-start your involvement as a student leader on Widener's campus and in the local community.
Project Lead registration is now open. Please register by July 10 by emailing email@example.com.
For additional information, continue to check the web pages and direct all questions to Loretta Mooney, program coordinator of the PSC/Bonner program at firstname.lastname@example.org.