The Project Lead pre-orientation program provides an opportunity to expand the leadership development of our students. This program serves as a foundation for participating in ongoing leadership activities on campus and during the school year.
- Begins: Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Ends: Monday, August 21, 2017
- Cost: $150
- Capacity: 30 students
This program begins at 3 p.m. on Thursday, August 18, 2016. Resident students move into their residence hall rooms earlier in the day.
Features and Goals
- Learn how to be an emerging student leader on campus
- Learn about Widener's perspective on civic engagement and social responsibility
- Meet Widener University leaders
- Gain unique metropolitan experiences
- Establish a network of friends prior to the start of the academic year
- Gain skills and confidence to succeed as a student
In Project Lead, you connect with area civic leaders and like-minded students, participate in leadership and team-building exercises, engage in service experiences, and jump-start your involvement as a student leader on Widener's campus and in the local community.
Registration will open in Summer 2017. Please check back later for updated registration information.
For additional information, continue to check the web pages and direct all questions to Loretta Mooney, program coordinator of the PSC/Bonner program at firstname.lastname@example.org.