Interfaith Sacred Space
The Interfaith Sacred Space is located in the lower level of the University Center. The Interfaith Sacred Space is a central location for Widener students, faculty, and staff to nourish their spiritual lives in an open, accepting, and unique environment.
The Interfaith Sacred Space can offer:
- A place for quiet prayer
- A place for spiritual reflection
- On-campus worship opportunities
- Pastoral counseling with the help of our associate chaplains
- A space for planned events and activities
- Fellowship for spiritual student groups
- Resources from a variety of religious communities and spiritual practices
We hope you consider us your spiritual home away from home.
Please refer to the links below for further information on services, groups, and organizations:
- Campus Crusade for Christ International further explains the thoughts and ideals of the Campus Crusade student group.
- Congregation Ohev Shalom is the local Jewish community congregation.
- Saint Katharine Drexel Church is the local Catholic Church that also offers an on-campus worship service on Sunday nights in the University Center.