The Sacred Space is located at in the Lower Level of the University Center. The Sacred Space is a central location for Widener students, faculty, and staff to nourish their spiritual lives in an open, accepting, and unique environment.
The Sacred Space can offer:
- A place for quiet reflection
- Spiritual guidance
- On and off-campus worship opportunities
- Pastoral counseling with the help of our associate chaplains
- A space for planned events and activities
- Fellowship for spiritual student groups
- Resources from a variety of religious communities and spiritual practices
- A comfortable place to study and have a cup of coffee
We hope you consider us your spiritual home away from home.
Please refer to the links below for further information on services, groups, and organizations:
- Campus Crusade for Christ International further explains the thoughts and ideals of the Campus Crusade student group that meets Tuesday evening at the Interfaith Center.
- Congregation Ohev Shalom is the local Jewish community congregation.
- Saint Katharine Drexel Church is the local Catholic Church that also offers an on campus worship service on Sunday nights in the University Center.
- St. John's United Church of Christ is where our University Chaplain, Rev. Ryan W. Henderson, is Associate Pastor.