As an F-1 student, you are required to adhere to the following rules:
- Report to ISS for initial registration in SEVIS upon arriving at Widener University.
- Maintain a valid passport and I-20 at all times.
- Attend the school that you are authorized to attend.
- Maintain full-time status during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Limit on-campus employment to 20 hours per week while school is in session.
- Refrain from off-campus employment without authorization.
- Report a change of local or foreign address to ISS within 10 days of the change.
The following list details violations that would cause a student to lose his or her Immigration status. This list is not all-inclusive:
- Failure to enroll for classes by the SEVIS Deadline.
- Unauthorized withdrawal.
- Unauthorized employment.
- Unauthorized drop below full courseload.
- Change of status denied.
- Expulsion from the University.
If you choose not to attend Widener University, you are not permitted to use the Widener I-20 to enter the United States. You are required to return the I-20 to Widener (with a written letter canceling your admission) to the following address:
International Student Services
Attn: Dan Stabb
One University Place
Chester, PA 19013