Find us on WeChat!
International Student Orientation
All new international students are required to attend our comprehensive orientation program to explore Widener University and the local community, learn about academic and immigration policies, and make new friends!
Delaware Law School
Orientation for students at the Delaware Law School will be provided by the law school, and information regarding orientation can be found in your admissions packet. Please contact the Delaware Law School for more information.
Chester Campus (Graduate and Undergraduate)
International orientation is required for all new international students at the Chester campus. The move in date for on campus students is August 19, 2018. Orientation at the Chester Campus will be held August 20-21, 2018. If you are living on campus, please plan to arrive on move-in day during the designated time.
Airport pick-ups will be provided for students at the Chester campus. Transportation will only be available from the Philadelphia airport to the Chester campus at designated times. We will be unable to pick students up on any other day or from any other airport. We are also unable to provide transportation to any other location.
During International Student Orientation you will:
- Get your Campus1Card, which is your student ID card.
- Learn about Campus Cruiser and open your email account, if you have not done so already.
- Check in to your residence hall (on-campus students only).
- Meet your academic adviser, learn about academic policies, and receive your class schedule.
- Learn about immigration regulations, the required health insurance, life at Widener, and life in the US.
- Have the opportunity to go shopping and open a bank account.
- Meet new friends!
- And much, much more!