Pride Recreation Center
- 17th Street and Melrose Avenue
- tel: 610-499-1323
- fax: 610-499-1029
- Director, Pride Recreation Center
- tel: 610-499-1321
- Assistant Director, Pride Recreation Center
- tel: 610-499-1322
- Recreation Coordinator, Intramurals
- tel: 610-499-1257
Facility Hours (General)
- Monday - Thursday:
- 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday:
- 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
* Modified facility hours are implemented over the summer, holidays, and during academic breaks. View the PRC calendar for specific hours.
IM Leagues Registration
The Pride Recreation Center'sintramural program utilizes imleagues.com/widener for all of its registration needs. In order to register for any intramural programs, all participants must create an IM Leagues account.
How to create an IM Leagues account
There are several ways to register.
- Go to www.imleagues.com/widener.
- If you have a Facebook account using your school email address, click "Log in with Facebook." If you do not, click "Create Account."
- When creating an account, enter your school information using your school email address
and click "Submit." You will be sent an activation email. You must click the activation
email in order to activate your account.
How to sign up for an intramural sport
- Log into your IM Leagues account.
- Click the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose your sport and the league you wish to play in (men's, women's, co-rec, etc.)
You can join a sport in one of three ways:
- Create a team and invite players as the team captain.
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page or by searching for their name at the top right of the screen if they already have an IM Leagues account. Any invited members must accept the invitation in order to join the team.
- Join a team as a player.
Use the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of the page. If you were already emailed a link to join a team, accept the request. If you have not received an invitation, find your captain's name on the division/league page and request to join.
- Join as a free agent. (No team – No problem!)
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you would like. This means you will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team. The Recreation Coordinator will place all free agents on a team prior to the start of the season.
If you have any questions regarding the IM Leagues registration process, contact the Recreation Coordinator.