WHERE TO CALL:
- For questions about the cap and gown, commencement announcements, or diploma and class
picture frames, contact the Bookstore, 610-876-7300.
- For adult undergraduate students or paralegal students to pick up cap and gown on
commencement morning, contact the Continuing Studies Office, 610-499-4187.
- For questions about the Registrar, Bursar, financial aid, diplomas, or loan exit interviews,
contact the Enrollment Services Office, 610-499-4161.
- For information about press releases and media coverage of Widener's commencement
events, contact Media & Public Relations, 610-499-4433.
- For information about alumni engagement and resources, legacy graduates, or the senior
class gift, contact the Office of Alumni Engagement, 610-499-1154.
- For questions about a drop-off pass for guests with special needs or tickets for special
needs seating, contact the Student Affairs Office, 610-499-4385.
- For questions about senior days, contact the Student Life Office, 610-499-4411.
- For information about ROTC commissioning, contact the ROTC Office, 610-499-4098.
- For information about the Nightingale ceremony, contact the Undergraduate Nursing
- For questions about inclement weather on commencement morning, call the Widener University Information Line, 610-499-4600.
- For other commencement questions, call 610-499-4187.