Alumni are the heart of Widener University’s history, and what better way to recognize this than when descendants of Widener University alumni graduate each May and become a part of a special tradition at Widener.
Who is a WU legacy graduate?
A Widener University legacy is a student or alumnus/a who has a parent, grandparent, or sibling who graduated from Widener University.
Who is considered a WU legacy alumnus/a?
Daughters, sons, granddaughters, grandsons, step-children, and step-grandchildren of graduates from Widener University, Pennsylvania Military College, Penn Morton College, Widener College, and/or Brandywine College are considered Widener legacies.
Join us in celebrating the WU legacy graduates at this year's commencement ceremonies!
2014 Graduating Legacy Students
- Kelsey Beck-Cullen, daughter of Bryan Cullan ’94
- Joseph Breen, son of Joseph Breen, ’78 and Suzanne Breen ’79
- Casey Decker, daughter of Scott Decker ’94
2015 Graduating Legacy Students
- Andrew Buckley, son of Joseph Buckley ’86
- Ethan DiBona, son of Joseph DiBona ’86
- Alexander C. Harm, son of Theresa Harm ’13
- Robert Herbster, son of Janice Herbster ’82
- Robert Hitchens, son of Eva Hitchens ’83
- Michael Kelly, son of Richard Kelly ’81
- Kyle Landis, son of Richard Landis ’87
- Chelsea Manns, daughter of Cynthia Owens-Manns ’99
- Christina Mantoni, daughter of Bernard Mantoni '93
- Joseph McManamon-Simon, son of Joshua Simon ’88L
- Jennifer Diasio, daughter of Dr. Tina Phillips ’82, ’98, ’03
- Timothy Rockenbach, son of Denise Rockenbach ’87
- Christie Rosenzweig, daughter of Mark Rosenzweig ’93
- Melanie Stoy, daughter of Sharon Stoy ’90