Alumni are the heart of Widener University’s history, and what better way to recognize this than when descendants of Widener University alumni graduate each May and become a part of a special tradition at Widener.
Who is a WU legacy graduate?
A Widener University legacy is a student or alumnus/a who has a parent, grandparent, or sibling who graduated from Widener University.
Who is considered a WU legacy alumnus/a?
Daughters, sons, granddaughters, grandsons, step-children, and step-grandchildren of graduates from Widener University, Pennsylvania Military College, Penn Morton College, Widener College, and/or Brandywine College are considered Widener legacies.
The 2019 WU legacy graduates will be posted here the first week in May 2019. Join us in celebrating the WU legacy graduates of the 2018 commencement ceremonies!
- Bali Du Aime, daughter of Mary Clemens '04 and sister of Brittany Clemens '12
- Annette Armellini, daughter of Christian Armellini '83 and niece of Lucille Kern '84
- John Baugh, son of Joyce Baugh '90
- Matt Cain, son of Patricia Cain '86
- Robert Gardner, son of Georgeann Gardner '11
- Meg Hall, daughter of Marguerite Ambrose '03
- Lara Houck, daughter of Michael Houck '85 and granddaughter of Charles Houck '55
- Christine Kunzler, daughter of Stacey Kunzler '89
- Ryan Maher, son of Bernard Maher '00
- Elizabeth Merkt, niece of Dr. J.J. Storlazzi '57
- Jordan Moore, son of Pamela Beech '02L, '06L
- Patricia Newman, sister of Stephanie Neely '05
- Stephen Norris, son of William Norris III '82
- Cristina Ozturk, daughter of Maribel Valentin, Esq., '04
- Brooke Palmieri, daughter of Lynn Palmieri '91
- Shane Pollock, grandson of George Pollock '76
- Jessica Prince, sister of Julie Prince '14
- Kimberly Proença, daughter of Louren Proença '03
- Jessica Schappelle, daughter of David Schappelle '95
- Joshua Schwartz, son of Rose Schwartz '08
- Lucia Christine Spargo, daughter of Richard Joseph Spargo '95 and Rita Kathryn Borzillo '79
- Madeline Thurwanger, daughter of Gary Thurwanger '11 and sister of Gary Thurwanger Jr. '17
- Timothy Watts, son of Brian '90 and Stefanie '88 Watts
- Sarah Wright, daughter of Krysia Wright '88
- Michael Visconti, son of Dawn Visconti '83
To have a graduate's name included on the legacy list, please contact Patty Votta at the Office of Development and Alumni Engagement at 610-499-1154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.