Alumni are the heart of Widener University’s history, and what better way to recognize this than when descendants of Widener University alumni graduate each May and become a part of a special tradition at Widener.
Who is a WU legacy graduate?
A Widener University legacy is a student or alumnus/a who has a parent, grandparent, or sibling who graduated from Widener University.
Who is considered a WU legacy alumnus/a?
Daughters, sons, granddaughters, grandsons, step-children, and step-grandchildren of graduates from Widener University, Pennsylvania Military College, Penn Morton College, Widener College, and/or Brandywine College.
Join us in celebrating the graduation of last year’s WU legacy graduates:
2014 Graduating Legacy Students
- Naomi Anderson daughter of Stanley Anderson '98, '05
- Briannah Ball daughter of Valerie Smith '03
- Joseph Breen III son of Suzanne Breen '79 Joseph Breen '78, '82, grandson of Joseph Breen '57
- Kelly Buckley daughter of Patricia Ryan Buckley '81 & Robert Buckley '81, & sister of Katlyn Buckley '11
- Elizabeth Carpino daughter of James Carpino '91L
- Michael DeFusco son of Gregory DeFusco '86
- James DeVita son of Gerard DeVita '84 & Marie DeVita '84
- Kelly Froio daughter of Greagory Froio '84
- Nicole Griffin daughter of Frank Griffin '89
- Michael Howanski son of Raymond Howanski '88
- Jeffery Keller son of Robert Keller '98,'01
- Liam Kinsolving son of Joseph Kinsolving '76
- Julie McLaughlin daughter of Edward McLaughlin '86
- Joseph McMananmom-Simon son of Joshua Simon '88L
- Kellie Medendorp daughter of Laurie Medendorp '86
- Jennifer O'Neill daughter of Edward O'Neill '83
- Catherine Rawlings daughter of Michael Rawlings '81, '93, and Julia Varano '80, '87L
- Mark Semerad son of Gail Farally-Semerad '09,'11
- Lindsey Shook daughter of Kathy Shook '89
- Sean Simon son of Scott Simon '77
- John Spinelli son of John Spinelli '69
- Anthony Toscano son of Carlo Toscano '85
- Marlisa Beatty ’04 daughter of Susan Beatty ’05, ’08
- Andre Davis son of Marie Davis '04