Alumni are the heart of Widener University’s history, and what better way to recognize this than when descendants of Widener University alumni graduate each May and become a part of a special tradition at Widener.
Who is a WU legacy graduate?
A Widener University legacy is a student or alumnus/a who has a parent, grandparent, or sibling who graduated from Widener University.
Who is considered a WU legacy alumnus/a?
Daughters, sons, granddaughters, grandsons, step-children, and step-grandchildren of graduates from Widener University, Pennsylvania Military College, Penn Morton College, Widener College, and/or Brandywine College are considered Widener legacies.
Join us in celebrating the WU legacy graduates at this year's commencement ceremonies!
- Bali Du Aime, daughter of Mary Clemens '04 and sister of Brittany Clemens '12
- Annette Armellini, daughter of Christian Armellini '83 and niece of Lucille Kern '84
- John Baugh, son of Joyce Baugh '90
- Matt Cain, son of Patricia Cain '86
- Robert Gardner, son of Georgeann Gardner '11
- Meg Hall, daughter of Marguerite Ambrose '03
- Lara Houck, daughter of Michael Houck '85 and granddaughter of Charles Houck '55
- Christine Kunzler, daughter of Stacey Kunzler '89
- Ryan Maher, son of Bernard Maher '00
- Elizabeth Merkt, niece of Dr. J.J. Storlazzi '57
- Jordan Moore, son of Pamela Beech '02L, '06L
- Patricia Newman, sister of Stephanie Neely '05
- Stephen Norris, son of William Norris III '82
- Cristina Ozturk, daughter of Maribel Valentin, Esq., '04
- Brooke Palmieri, daughter of Lynn Palmieri '91
- Shane Pollock, grandson of George Pollock '76
- Jessica Prince, sister of Julie Prince '14
- Kimberly Proença, daughter of Louren Proença '03
- Jessica Schappelle, daughter of David Schappelle '95
- Joshua Schwartz, son of Rose Schwartz '08
- Lucia Christine Spargo, daughter of Richard Joseph Spargo '95 and Rita Kathryn Borzillo '79
- Madeline Thurwanger, daughter of Gary Thurwanger '11 and sister of Gary Thurwanger Jr. '17
- Timothy Watts, son of Brian '90 and Stefanie '88 Watts
- Sarah Wright, daughter of Krysia Wright '88
- Michael Visconti, son of Dawn Visconti '83
To have a graduate's name included on the legacy list, please contact Patty Votta at the Office of Development and Alumni Engagement at 610-499-1154 or email email@example.com.