Public invited to Widener student and faculty recitals
Visit Widener University for faculty and student performances during the spring semester.
Chester, Pa. – Widener University invites the public to seven engaging musical performances by Widener students and faculty throughout the spring semester. The performances are free and open to the community.
Unless otherwise noted, all performances will be held in the Kapelski Recital Hall (LC1) located on E. 14th and Walnut streets in Chester.
Join us at one or more of the following performances:
• Sunday, Feb. 24, 3 p.m.: Studio Recital (featuring strings, piano and guitar)
• Thursday, March 21, 3:30 p.m.: Faculty Recital (featuring Widener faculty)
• Thursday, April 4, 7 p.m.: Widener Wind and Jazz Ensemble (Lathem Hall, E. 13th and Potter streets)
• Tuesday, April 9, 7 p.m.: Widener Percussion Ensemble
• Saturday, April 12, 7:30 p.m.: Chamber and Dance Recital
• Sunday, April 28, 3 p.m.: Vocal Studio Recital (featuring vocalists)
• Saturday, May 4, 7:30 p.m.: Widener Chorale (Lathem Hall, E. 13th and Potter streets)
For more information about the performances, please contact Mara Parker at 610-499-4344.
Widener University is a private, metropolitan university that connects curricula to social issues through civic engagement. Dynamic teaching, active scholarship, personal attention, leadership development and experiential learning are key components of the Widener experience. A comprehensive doctorate-granting university, Widener comprises seven schools and colleges that offer liberal arts and sciences, professional and pre-professional curricula leading to associate, baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. Visit the university website, http://www.widener.edu/