What's Up @ Widener
What's Up @ Widener is a newsletter for students, faculty, and staff of the university. The Office of Public Relations publishes What's Up @ Widener every other week during the fall and spring semesters and monthly during the summer.
1. Sitron Helps Establish Chester Sexual Health Education Collaborative
2. Students Host Second Community Tech Day
3. Widener Celebrates International Education Week
4. P&L Mini-Grant Funds Art Museum Excursion
5. New Public Service Program Supports Delaware Inventors
6. Students Involved in PUSH Take Action on a Local Level
Recently Archived Issues: Volume 10 (2015-16)
View past volumes of What's Up @ Widener in the Wolfgram Memorial Library digital archives.