What's Up @ Widener
What's Up @ Widener is a newsletter for students, faculty, and staff of the university. The Office of Public Relations publishes What's Up @ Widener every other week during the fall and spring semesters and monthly during the summer.
1. Widener Law Receives Delaware Community Service Award
2. Summer Research on Display at Annual Symposium
3. Six Freshmen Named Apogee Scholars
4. Provost's Office Undergoes Reconfiguration
5. Utell Honored for Teaching Excellence
6. Augensen Named Director of Widener Observatory
Recently Archived Issues: Volume 9 (2014-15)
September 10, 2014
View past volumes of What's Up @ Widener in the Wolfgram Memorial Library digital archives.