What's Up @ Widener
What's Up @ Widener is a newsletter for students, faculty, and staff of the university. The Office of Public Relations publishes What's Up @ Widener every other week during the fall and spring semesters and monthly during the summer.
1. Biomedical Engineering Students Gain National Attention for Summer Research
2. Two Graduate Programs on 'Best' Lists
3. New What's Up @ Widener Format to Launch Oct. 12
4. Third-Year Law Student Interns with U.S. Senator
5. Student Project Results in Sales Boost for Small Business
6. Law Students Help Haitian Cholera Victims
Recently Archived Issues: Volume 11 (2016-17)
View past volumes of What's Up @ Widener in the Wolfgram Memorial Library digital archives.