What's Up @ Widener
What's Up @ Widener is a newsletter for students, faculty, and staff of the university. The Office of Public Relations publishes What's Up @ Widener every other week during the fall and spring semesters and monthly during the summer.
1. Alan Alda Talks the Art of Improv and 'Living in the Moment'
2. Poet Jena Osman Launches Series of First-Year Experience Events
3. Sport Management Speaker Series Hosts Big-Named Guests, Draws Big Crowds
4. Veteran Profile: Gary Stelzig
5. Law School Marks New Supreme Court Term
6. Civic Engagement Endowed Awards Present Funding Opportunities
View past volumes of What's Up @ Widener in the Wolfgram Memorial Library digital archives.