What's Up @ Widener
What's Up @ Widener is a newsletter for students, faculty, and staff of the university. The Office of Public Relations publishes What's Up @ Widener every other week during the fall and spring semesters and monthly during the summer.
1. Widener Announces Endowment-Funded Initiatives
2. Nursing and PT Partner for Interdisciplinary Learning
3. Students Say NO MORE
4. Faculty Fellows Collaborate with Institutional Initiatives to Advance Educational Environment
5. Faculty and Students Return to Honduras Orphanage
6. McCullough Sees History's Standouts as Individuals Who Faced Adversity for Accomplishments
Recently Archived Issues: Volume 9 (2014-15)
View past volumes of What's Up @ Widener in the Wolfgram Memorial Library digital archives.