What's Up @ Widener
What's Up @ Widener is a newsletter for students, faculty, and staff of the university. The Office of Public Relations publishes What's Up @ Widener every other week during the fall and spring semesters and monthly during the summer.
1. Summer Research Project Results in Digital Archive on Nat Turner
2. Wang Stresses the Importance of Non-Cognitive Skills in President's Lecture
3. Faces of Widener: Caroline Kulik
4. Delaware Law School Clinic Honored with Governor's Award
5. Professor Publishes Property Law Textbook
6. Vike Defines Citizenship at Constitution Day Lecture
Recently Archived Issues: Volume 10 (2015-16)
View past volumes of What's Up @ Widener in the Wolfgram Memorial Library digital archives.