What's Up @ Widener
What's Up @ Widener is a newsletter for students, faculty, and staff of the university. The Office of Public Relations publishes What's Up @ Widener every other week during the fall and spring semesters and monthly during the summer.
1. Dr. Julie Wollman Named 10th President
2. Neubauer Scholar Named
3. A&S Diversity Committee Brings Tibetan Advocates to Campus
4. Career Services Pilots Intimate Networking Event
5. Creative Juices Flow at FUSE 2015
6. Students Participate in Poverty Simulation
Recently Archived Issues: Volume 10 (2015-16)
View past volumes of What's Up @ Widener in the Wolfgram Memorial Library digital archives.