Career-savvy students choose Widener.
Since 1821, Widener University has helped busy adults, just like you, get the academic expertise, practical know-how and leadership skills they need to succeed in your career. We offer bachelor's and associate's degrees in:
- Allied Health
- Criminal Justice
- Liberal Studies
- Organizational Development & Leadership
- Paralegal Studies
- Professional and Applied Studies
Earn your undergraduate degree or round out your undergraduate studies with minors in everything from Applied Supervision to Facilities Management to Women's Studies. Our flexible part-time, evening, Saturday, accelerated, and on-line formats in three convenient locations make it easy for you to learn at your own pace.
The Widener Difference
Wondering if Continuing Studies at Widener is the right choice for you? We think so. Here's why:
- Our flexible enrollment options, including evening, Saturday, and online classes, save you time and money.
- For some majors, you can complete all of your coursework online.
- Through Widener's portfolio program you can apply to earn credit from work experience.
- Widener offers financial aid and scholarships (up to $10.000) to non-traditional students like you.
Whether you want to earn your undergraduate degree, expand your professional skill set, or break into a new field, Widener has a program for you.