John Hudome, Jr., DCH, LCSW
- Adjunct Faculty
- Counselor Education Program
- Doctorate, Clinical Hypnotherapy (1996)
American Pacific University (HI)
- Master of Social Work (1981)
University of Pennsylvania (PA)
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (1979)
Widener University (PA)
I have been in clinical practice for 42 years, working with children, adults, couples and families. I am recognized as a trainer providing professional development and clinical supervision to counselors, social workers and therapists in the region. I view my teaching at Widener University as an opportunity to 'give back' to the profession and help train the leaders of the future.
- Child/adolescent behavior; autism spectrum disorders
- The use of language in relationships
- Family systems/couples therapy
- Hudome, J.B. & Schaming, S.P. . Harassment, intimidation and bulling: Navigating social media amid Covid 19. An invited presentation for PA, NJ and DE School Counselors at Widener University, Chester, PA.
- Schaming, S.P. & Hudome, J.B. . Depression, anxiety . . . . PK-12 reactions to Covid 19: The counselor's response. An invited presentation for PA, NJ and DE School Counselors at Widener University, Chester, PA.
- Hudome, J.B. . How to identify atypical Asperger’s syndrome, December, Ezine Articles.
- Hudome, J.B. . Child behavior and ADD/ADHD assessments: A comprehensive life approach, November, Ezine Articles.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker [LCSW]
- National Association of Social Workers [NASW] Member
- Greater Philadelphia Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists [GPSCH] Full Member
- The Best of South Jersey by Courier-Post Readers in the category Doctor (2012)
- American Board of Hypnotherapy's Special Recognition Award (1997)