Maurice F. Prout, PhD, Licensed in PA
- Director of Respecialization Program
Programs I Teach
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- PsyD/MBA in Health Care Management
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) & Human Sexuality Studies (MEd)
- PhD, Psychology (1974)
American University (DC)
I believe the best teaching atmosphere relies on sustained interaction between the professor and students.
My interests are in adult anxiety and mood disorders, PTSD, and the intersect between clinical psychology and health-related matters.
- Miller, T. A. K., Prout, M. F., Rourke, M., Lefkowitz, C. & Boyer, B. (2014). A therapist's guide to treating grief after the loss of a pet: A three-tier model. Human-Animal Interaction Bulletin. 2(1), 38–58.
- Feldman, M., Boyer, B. A., Kumar, V .K., & Prout, M. (2011). Personality, drug preference, drug use, and drug availability. Journal of Drug Education, 41, 45–63.
- Coren, C. M., Nath, S. R. Prout, M. (2009). Computer-assisted sensate focus: Integrating technology with sex therapy practice. Journal of Technology in Human Services, 27(4), 273–286.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
American Psychological Association (APA), Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT), Academy of Cognitive Therapy (ACT)
- Diplomate, American BoDiplomate, American Board of Professional Psychologyard of Professional Psychology