Academic & Skills-Building Programs
The program coordinator will work with students to help choose a program concentration that aligns with their interests and supports their career goals. Students will then participate in various on-campus classes alongside traditional, undergraduate college students.
- Students participate in 2-3 on-campus classes each semester
- Courses must be 100 or 200-level courses and between 1-3 credits each
- Students audit classwork and may have the opportunity to take a course for credit
- Students participate in at least three career exploration and development activities that facilitate growth and independence as it relates to employment
- Students can earn a certificate of completion after two years in the program