Career Services for Alumni
- Career Services for Alumni
You're always part of the pride – and this includes access to career guidance after graduation.
Whether you're looking to review effective job search strategies, craft an updated resume, or make a strategic career transition, the Career Design and Development team is here to help.
As an alumnus, you are invited to attend all events hosted by Career Design and Development including professional skills workshops, employer information sessions, and career fairs.
In addition, all online resources may be accessed 24/7 on our public resource site.
- For alumni who have graduated within 24 months, Career Design and Development offers the same access to career services as for current students. These services include individual in-person or telephone/Skype appointments with a career counselor and access to Handshake, Widener's online job site.
- For alumni who have graduated more than 24 months ago, Career Design and Development offers up to two in-person or telephone/Skype consultations with a career counselor. If you require more than two individual consultations, we will provide a list of independent individual and group career support resources at a wide range of prices. These services are not affiliated with or endorsed by the university.
Mentor Current Students
We take pride in connecting interested alumni with current students to offer wisdom and experience. You may:
- Participate in an alumni employer panel or mock interview day.
- Join the Widener Works job shadowing program.
- Hire a Widener student or have your company or organization become a co-op partner.
To schedule a career counseling appointment or learn more about mentoring opportunities, please stop by our office or call 610-499-4176.