Campus Operations for Spring 2022 Remote Start
- Coronavirus Information
- Campus Operations for Spring 2022 Remote Start
Campus operations information is effective through January 24, when in-person classes resume.
Please note that only those who are in compliance with Widener's COVID-19 vaccination policy may access any campus facilities in person.
- Bookstore: Books may be purchased online at any time at their website. In person hours for the start of the spring semester are:
- 1/8 and 1/9: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1/10 through 1/13: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 1/14: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1/15: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1/16: Closed
- Beginning 1/17: Monday through Friday 9 .a.m to 4 p.m.
- Campus Safety: The Campus Safety department remains open 24/7 and can be reached at 610-499-4200.
- Dining at Widener: Dining locations will be open via a phased-in approach as we move toward full operations this semester. For the week of January 10, 2022, the following locations will be open:
- Pride Café - Dine in and take out
- Good Uncle - Take out only from mobile food truck
- POD - take out
- Uno's - Dine in and take out
See the Campus Dish Website for dining hours of operation.
- Enrollment Services: All services traditionally offered in the Lipka Hall One-Stop on the Chester campus are available virtually. Visit the website for the registrar, financial aid, bursar, or Campus1Card for ways to receive service virtually. Students or employees with questions related to building access control should contact Campus Safety.
- Graduate & Continuing Studies Admissions: The GCS team is available virtually by phone at 610-499-4282 or email.
- Offices of Student Affairs: All offices are open and in person 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Dean of Students/Student Affairs
- Student Conduct
- Residence Life
- Student Engagement
- Center for Civic & Global Engagement
- Student Health Services
- Offices of Student Success: All services will be provided remotely until January 24, 2022. The contact information for each office is listed below. Please send an email or leave a voicemail message with your name and phone number and someone will contact you.
- Career Design and Development: 610-499-4176, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling and Psychological Services: 610-499-1261, email@example.com,
Students may request an appointment with the CAPS online form.
- Exploratory Studies: 610-499-1266: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accessibility Services: 610-499-1266, email@example.com
- Undergraduate Student Success: 610-499-1266, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Tutoring: 610-499-1266, email@example.com
- Pride Recreation Center: Facilities remain open. Hours of operation can be found on the Pride Recreation Center website.
- Student Health Services: The office will have in-person hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Student Touchdown Spaces: A listing of available spaces on campus for students to use for academic work on Main Campus is available here.
- Technical Support Center: Hours of operation for the ITS service point for all students, faculty and staff in Wolfgram Memorial Library can be found on their website.
- Undergraduate Admissions: Admissions is on a modified in-person schedule and available to accommodate a limited number of admissions guests daily during the temporary remote period. Schedule a visit online. For other service options, contact the office by phone (610-499-4126), by email, or online chat (located in the bottom-right corner of the webpage).
- University Center: The building will be open, but some services may not be available.
- Wolfgram Memorial Library: The library is open and hours of operation can be found on the library LibCal website. You can also follow them on social media on their Wolfgram Memorial Library Facebook page, @askwolfgram on Twitter, and @wolfgramlibrary on Instagram.