#IEW2019: Travel Photo Contest (10/21-11/14)
- Current Adult & Professional Studies Students
- Current Graduate Students
- Current Undergraduate Students
- International Students
Have a great travel photo? Submit it to Widener's International Education Week Travel Photo Contest!
How to Submit
Submit your photos between October 21-November 3.
- Photos must clearly demonstrate a place and the submitter must be in the picture.
- Pictures should be less than 5 years old and include the location of the photo and a title.
- Open to Widener University students only.
Vote for Your Favorite Picture
All submissions will be posted to the Widener International Facebook page, where you can cast your vote by November 8, 2019. The top 10 photos will be printed and displayed in the University Center Atrium between November 11-15 and a group of judges will select the winner.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three photos and winners will be announced between 12-1pm on November 14, 2019 in the University Center Atrium.