Marriott Dining Room Dinner-A Taste of Tokyo
- Current Adult & Professional Studies Students
- Current Graduate Students
- Current Undergraduate Students
Enjoy a fine dining, student-run experience at the Marriott Dining Room!
For reservations, please call 610-499-1127 or email email@example.com. Reservations for parties of 6 or more must confirm the reservation the Friday before the reservation date. Any unconfirmed reservations will be cancelled.
Menu - A Taste of Tokyo
Appetizers (choose one):
- Snow Pea with Black Olives Soup
A twist on the traditional pea soup topped with a tomato, olive, fresh basil, and lime compote.
- Mixed Vegetable Asian Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing
A colorful and crisp blend of cabbage, carrots, red pepper, and edamame in a light ginger-peanut dressing.
Entrees (choose one):
- Yakiniku Donburi:$32.95 Pairs well with Colores del Sol Malbec
Seasoned sirloin beef and a blend of mixed seasonal vegetables in a soy teriyaki sauce over sticky white rice.
- Soba Noodles with Pan Seared Shrimp:$29.95 Pairs well with Casa Lapostolle Sauvignon Blanc
Buckwheat Soba noodles, shrimp, shitake mushrooms, bok choy, and carrots married with a sesame ginger sauce.
- Sake Mojito
The classic mojito Japanese-style with sake and a splash of club soda
Meal includes freshly baked rolls, butter, iced or hot tea, coffee, and a selection from the dessert tray
Tonight's meal is presented by:
Sarah Satel, General & Service Manager and Michael Capasso, Food Production Manager