Robotics Engineering Summer Camp
- Prospective Undergraduate Students
Monday, July 22, 2019 to Thursday, July 25, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Widener Engineering Robotics Summer Camp is an opportunity for high school students to learn about robotics systems and to develop their robotics skills. High school students from all levels (including those entering 9th grade) are welcome to participate in this exciting camp!
Leaders from the robotics community will work with Widener’s faculty and staff to develop strategies for robotics competitions and utilize engineering design techniques to build better robots and to hone their technical skills.
Topics discussed during the camp include:
- Overview of various robotics systems and local robotics competitions
- Assembly of robots and mechanical systems using VEX and other architecture
- Programming of robots using RobotC software
- Robotic system optimization
- Basic and autonomous strategies for robotics competitions
Tuition & Registration
Tuition for the camp is $400, which includes lunch. Registration is fully refundable through Monday, July 8. After July 8, a 50% registration refund is available until Monday, July 15. No refunds will be granted after this date.
Ahead of the camp, discover how Widener students have found a home in our Robotics Engineering program.