Transfer into Widener Engineering
- Admitted & Incoming Undergraduate Students
- Prospective Undergraduate Students
If you are preparing to transfer to a four-year institution and want to pursue a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or Robotics Engineering, we want to talk to you. This program provides faculty interaction and answers on transfer credits, scholarship, admission requirements, career and student services.
Widener Engineering is nationally recognized for its distinguished legacy in training generations of engineers for more than 150 years. At Widener, you'll be getting ready for your career by doing it. Through our signature co-op and internship opportunities, students gain compensated work experience while maintaining their graduating timeline.
- 11:00 am: Opening Remarks: Dr. Ron Mersky, School of Engineering
- 11:30 am: Transfer Admissions Overview: Rose Richards, Associate Director of Transfer Admissions
- 11:45 am: Student Panel: Meet current transfer Engineering students
- 12:15 pm: Academic Advising: School of Engineering Department Faculty Chair