Sophomore Year Experience Program
It's not about what you missed. It's about what you can gain.
Sophomore Success Program Series
The Sophomore Success Program Series is an extension of the Orientation program, offering you the opportunity to participate in weekly events centered around academic success and enjoying an engaging campus experience. Programs will run from August 23 (first week of classes) through the week of October 11 (Homecoming Week).
- Student Involvement Fair
- Sophomore Day
- Understanding the "Sophomore Slump"
- True Life Sessions: I'm a Pandemic Sophomore
- Bystander Intervention
- Academic Success and Reimagining–Support Services & How to Access Them
- Academic "Community" Receptions
- Staying Connected and Getting Involved on Campus
- Sophomore Scavenger Hunt – A Widener Geocaching Experience
- Mental Health, Wellness, and Mindfulness
- Career Readiness, Research, and Internship Preparation
- Leadership Development Programs