1. Complete Your Online Orientation Course Modules
Course modules will be accessible starting Wednesday, June 10, 2020 and must be completed no later than two days prior to your scheduled date to virtually attend Pride Experience 1: Summer Registration.
What better way to prepare for college than by test driving Canvas, our student learning tool—the same platform that will support you throughout your academic journey at Widener. By completing these modules, you'll feel empowered, informed, and READY to start your experience this summer.
Here, you'll learn about topics such as:
- Connecting on Canvas - our Learning Management System
- University Services 101 - including account management, finances, and support services
- Academics - preparing for your advising session and reviewing course requirements
- Student Planning Software Basics - how to select your courses
- Registering for a live scheduling session with your Academic Advisor
How to Get Started: Log into Canvas using your Widener email address. Then select the appropriate Orientation module specific to your major. If you haven't activated your official Widener email account, do so now by logging into your Applicant Status Portal.