Mohammed Aljuboori, PhD, PE
- Adjunct Associate Professor
- PhD, Civil (Structural) Engineering (2019),
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (WI)
- MSc, Civil (Structural) Engineering (2014),
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (WI)
- BSc, Civil Engineering (2005),
University of Baghdad (BGW)
Experienced structural engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the design industry. Strong engineering professional with a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) focused in civil/structural engineering from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Seismic connectors of precast shear walls in high seismic areas.
- Aljuboori, M, (2014) "Development and Verification of an Intelligent Sensor System for Roadway and Bridge Surface Condition Assessments"
- Tabatabai, H., Aljuboori, M., (2017) "A Novel Concrete-Based Sensor for Detection of Ice and Water on Roads and Bridges"