Apply to Widener University

Which student type applies to you?

  • Undergraduates: High school applicants interested in becoming first-year freshmen or current undergraduate students seeking to transfer from another college or school
  • Graduates: College graduates seeking to enroll in our master's, doctoral, or graduate certificate/certification programs
  • Adult & Continuing Studies: Students seeking to enroll in our online associate's and bachelor's degree programs, Crozer-Chester Health Center partnership programs, or Accelerated BSN or RN-BSN nursing programs

Questions about the application process?

Learn more about applying as an undergraduate freshmen, graduateadult and continuing studiestransfer, or international student.