Victoria N. Dean
- Director of Student Organizations
- MA, Student Affairs Higher Education (2018)
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- BA, Psychology
Stockton University (NJ)
As the director of student organizations, I work with our registered student organizations (RSO), senior class committee, experience Widener calendar, Pride night programming, and co-advise the Student Government Association. My role is to help all students succeed within their co-curricular experiences.
Advice For Students
Your first year is the most important time to get involved! Challenge yourself to join two organizations – one that is directly linked to your major and one that you want to join for fun! If you find you don’t like it, that’s okay! We have plenty of options to choose from, and I’m here to help!
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA)
- NASPA, Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- The Association for Orientation, Transition, and Retention in Higher Education (NODA)
- Outstanding New Professional, NACA Mid Atlantic Region (2019)