Kenneth B. Goldberg, PsyD
- Associate Professor
- Director of Neuropsychology Concentration
Programs I Teach
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- PsyD/MBA in Health Care Management
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) & Human Sexuality Studies (MEd)
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology (1996)
Widener University (PA)
- MS, Education-Psychological Services (1991)
University of Pennsylvania (PA)
- BA (1990)
Franklin and Marshall College (PA)
I am the director of the neuropsychology concentration.
- Licensed Pennsylvania Psychologist
- Licensed New Jersey Psychologist
- Certificate of Training in Clinical Neuropsychology from Widener University (1997)
- Certified Pennsylvania School Psychologist (1994)
- Certified New Jersey School Psychologist (1997)
- Sandel, N.K., Schatz, P., Goldberg, K.B., and Lazar, M. (2016). Sex-Based Differences in Cognitive Deficits and Symptom Reporting Among Acutely Concussed Adolescent Lacrosse and Soccer Players. American Journal of Sports Medicine, Volume XX, No X., 1-8.
- French, J. Goldberg, K., Kontos, A.P., Collins, M.W., & Lovell, M.R. (2011). Detecting the Neuropsychology Malingerer using the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2. The Pittsburgh Orthopaedic Journal, 22. 184.
- Koller, H. P. & Goldberg, K. B. (2012). The Ophthalmologist’s Role in Visual Processing and Learning Disabilities. In W. Tasman and E. A. Jaeger (eds.), Duane’s Ophthalmology on CD-ROM. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
American Psychological Association (APA), Philadelphia Neuropsychology Association (PNA)
- Widener University, School of Human Service Professions-Outstanding Teacher Award (2001)
- Faculty Development Option Award-“The Analysis of Learning Disabilities from a Neuropsychological Perspective” (2003-2004)
- Faculty Development Option Award-“Exploration of Post-Traumatic Stress Reactions in Individuals that have Sustained Traumatic Brain Injuries” (2004-2005)
- Faculty Development Option Award-“The Analysis of Learning Disabilities from a Neuropsychological Perspective” (2005-2006)
- Faculty Development Option Award-“The Analysis of Learning Disabilities from a Neuropsychological Perspective” (2006-2007)
- Widener University Faculty Award for Civic Engagement Nominee 2012
- Widener University Outstanding Researcher Award Nominee 2012
- Widener University Outstanding Researcher Award Winner 2013
- Widener University Faculty Award for Civic Engagement Nominee 2013