Sexuality counselor listens to her patient.
Dual Degree Program

Master's Degree in Counselor Education and Human Sexuality (MEd)

With dual master's degrees in counselor education and human sexuality studies (MEds), you'll gain the knowledge to lead as a dynamic professional school counselor and empathetic educator of human sexuality.

We Are Not Currently Accepting Applications

We are not currently accepting applications for the human sexuality studies and counselor education dual MEd degree program. If you are interested in receiving information if applications re-open, please submit the request information form.

Request Information

At a Glance

Click to Open
Offered as

Dual Master's Degrees


Hybrid (Online & On Campus)



Avg. Time to Completion

3 Years

Campus Location
  • Chester, PA